Advertisement

Companies out of their minds

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxracer317

Just a preface, I love Montana knife company & GMC.

Today I got an email from them for a pairing kitchen knife… $350!!!

A few days ago I went to look at new trucks… 2024 GMC SIERRA AT4x HD… $92k!!

What the heck are companies thinking outrageous prices like this?

Just a preface, I love Montana knife company & GMC.

Today I got an email from them for a pairing kitchen knife… $350!!!

A few days ago I went to look at new trucks… 2024 GMC SIERRA AT4x HD… $92k!!

What the heck are companies thinking outrageous prices like this?
…that people will pay them? Inflation occurs for a reason: more people have more dollars that are all worth less.

And they just printed and gave money away. Check out the money supply during Covid.
Exactly, they inundated the economy with liquid capital with no regard for the consequences, which are likely to become very apparent in the next 2 years

I am honestly surprised we have gone this far without serious repercussions

It’s crazy what people will pay to keep up with the joneses or to show their status.

Once you realize basically everything you own will end up in a landfill after you die, or if you’re extremely lucky a family member will own it, it all just seems a little less important.

The problem is that even the economical choices are getting out of hand.

Last edited:
I'm glad our contract just got renewed a we got a huge raise before it tanked and maybe it won't tank. I have no idea but my gut tells me there will be some kind of consequences but I've yet to see it other than middle class families getting raked over the coals since covid.

Ha! You expect the election to change the trajectory of inflation and the working person’s loss of purchasing power? I’d say Great Depression, WWIII, some other unimaginable human catastrophe.
Seeing a sign at 7-11 today, which read “We Deliver”… i knew we’ve lost it as a society. 🤣

92k and the glove box pops like a cheap 80’s boom box cassette deck.
Vehicle prices frighten me. I still have about a year of payments left on my current pickup that I don’t really like. Just all sorts of glitchy computer issues the dealer doesn’t want to chase because it doesn’t pop a code

I’ll be totally broke when I decide it’s time for a newer one

Vehicle prices frighten me. I still have about a year of payments left on my current pickup that I don’t really like. Just all sorts of glitchy computer issues the dealer doesn’t want to chase because it doesn’t pop a code

I’ll be totally broke when I decide it’s time for a newer one
At least u didn't buy a cbyertruck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kdtex7
Back