Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

CO OTC Fall Turkey - East of 25?

22Cosint

Is anyone here planning to scout or hunt GMUs east of I25 for the 2024 Fall OTC Turkey season? (Or have scouted/hunted in the past)?

Anyone have any luck in GMUs 88, 87, 94, 951 or 104? Overall just curious on what I can expect. There has to be Rio Grand Turkeys on public land in one of the above GMUs, right!?

Looking for hunting/scouting partners in the area. PM me if you want to chat about any Colorado Fall Turkey prep (foothills or eastern plains).

Thanks!

I'm confused by your tactics... people scout for fall turkey? 🤔🤣🤣
lol I’m learning quick that folks just don’t even hunt fall Turkey here.

All of the SWA or SLT land I’m finding don’t allow access until… Sept,BER 1st which is first day of the season.

Think I’ll pivot to dove hunting on one of these parcels and if I see a turkey, great.

i know some OTC rios can be found on public land east of 25 in the spring. so, i figure you can probably luck out in some areas in the fall, but i've never tried.

i'll be looking for an opportunistic OTC merriam while looking for front range bears in september.

I missed this! Wonder if there is a more detailed map they provide. Because the quality in the PDF is a joke.
get on the hunting atlas on the CPW page. click on games species and the turkey. it will give you the info you seek. I can't believe I'm giving turkey info out on the interwebs

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back