CO Mountain Lion Ballot Initiative: Continuous Updates

i was just reading that article after also asking the question "who the *&^% is tom pool?"

the proponents apparently really seem to be relying on the veterinarians to voice opposition from a voice of authority. since when the hell are veterinarians experts in wildlife biology, ecology, and management?

there is a part of me that thinks we have a real chance on this - the grasping at misinformation and making hunters boogeymen is so palpable it's almost comical to read their articles. i've sensed a bit of a disposition from a lot of people that I otherwise would not have expected that there is a little bit of buyers remorse from the wolf prop and there is a bit of disgust at seeing how poorly things are going with reintro.

if prop 127 does not pass, my hunch is they will have learned that they tried to go after the cats way too soon after the wolf thing - too much too fast.

i dunno. i also really am not sure which way this is gonna go. if we get good hunter turn out i think we have it.
Yeah. Thought the same thing. They are really reaching with that one. Would love to run into Ol Tom Pool at some veterans event so I could ask him a few questions. Animal Wellness Action is an organization with a singular goal of eliminating hunting, their leader Wayne Pacelle has stated it on numerous occasions. Have these self-proclaimed “hunters” spent a second investigating the organization they are throwing their support behind?

Advertisement

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boytoman
Back