Clue wife is ready for me to leave

yep she does the same. Everything cools before making. I kept getting yelled at for eating the cooked stuff sitting in the bowels. That must be an important step.
“Bowels”? Are you sure you don’t mean “bowl/bowls”? I’m not trying to be a spelling nazi, but the difference between “bowel” and “bowl” is a big one.

Food looks great, looks like you won’t be going hungry!

“Bowels”? Are you sure you don’t mean “bowl/bowls”? I’m not trying to be a spelling nazi, but the difference between “bowel” and “bowl” is a big one.

Food looks great, looks like you won’t be going hungry!
Fingers do not work at same speed as brain. Or vice versa

Wife started making the hunt camp breakfast burritos. Sausage, eggs, cheese, hashbrowns and salsa. Doesn’t get better. Only two us in camp so we should eat well.
after some self reflection, maybe I didn't think everything through 25 years ago when I asked my wife to marry me. Best she can do is drive to taco bell for me.

after some self reflection, maybe I didn't think everything through 25 years ago when I asked my wife to marry me. Best she can do is drive to taco bell for me.
Just get on-board the "hey honey lets renew our vows" idea and just agree under the premise that you get to write her vows so you can include "and I'll ensure that your time away from me in the mountains is kept warm and well through my home cooking"

how is no one saying something about mtmuley using shells for breakfast burritos? i feel like an intervention is overdue.
Most people would say the intervention would be because I shoot a cannon and no suppressor. mtmuley

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lastworst
Back