Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Candidate for Governor of Montana -

Yeah, I was just reading that same article in the Montana Standard and was coming to share the link. You beat me to it.

I'm certainly a conservative fellow, but the "R" party in Montana has left me behind. I just can't keep supporting them when they throw the baseless attacks out like they do (see article w/ regards to "FWP at war with MT ranchers").

He thinks shoulder seasons didn't go far enough because they didn't include the whole state.... The Rs picked a real winner here...

FWIW, it is commonly claimed that landowners had to make their land "wide open" to hunters to get game damage assistance. This isn't true. For example, the Lane ranch was only open during the last week of the season, and outfitted the rest. Even some BMAs are reservation only.

Let's just keep spreading the word, friends, family, social media etc. This man is not good for the sportsman of this state, unfortunately just being "R" will get him a long ways. I am constantly amazed at the look on my co-workers faces when I tell them his issues, it's like they were just blindly supporting him, just like they did Cruz..its like if their R and religious they must be great for public office. Sorry for the rant, spread the word.

Good grief, Bullock has been sooo great...just look at all the access he cost resident sportsmen in NE Mt alone....or did you all conveniently forget that????

Back