Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Boogity, boogity! 2024 NASCAR Fantasy League is open.

Anyone feeling sorry for KFB or Ross after the race? Not me! Hurt feelers from Nashville may very well be carried over to Chicago Street race, so buckle up for more destruction!😁
Daughter and I were discussing KFB and after the Hamlin/Larson events I said I didn't think Hamlin had the balls to try anything with KFB. Seems like he's pretty bummed about his season and if Hamlin would have run him dirty while in the top 5 I think he may have just gone apeshit in retaliation! I agree with Larson's crew chief, he needs to fight back! Once may be all it takes to show he's fed up. Hamlin's gotten away with it for too long and shrugs it off as "racing". Time to teach him a lesson. I think never having won a championship is working on his head.

I see @MTGreenhorn really likes McDowell. He picked him twice! :ROFLMAO: Not sure how that happened. I will say that if he makes top 5 and gets extra bonus points then I'll have to do something about it.

Just what I thought. @MTGreenhorn we need to get your lineup fixed. Go to the drop down that says "entries" and click "all my entries". Scroll down to the Chicago race and click "allow edits". Let me know when you do so and I can get rid of the 2nd entry for McDowell and put in someone else. Don't use them because you didn't pick them prior to the lock.

Please and thank you.

I think Hailey Deegan's days are numbered. Logano took her car to 8th place. Guess it's not the equipment!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damnyankee
Back