Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Boogity, boogity! 2024 NASCAR Fantasy League is open.

Last second today I subbed out Erik Jones and Ryan preece for 2 dudes that sucked. 3 straight weeks I've made the wrong gut decisions.

Chase is one of the more likeable, down to earth drivers. Good choice to replace Martin IMO.
I agree, I was a little surprised that they are keeping the rest of the team intact. There has been a pretty steep drop off since Cole Pearn left, I thought that might get somebody else an opportunity

Not liking the new qualifying process. Now, the 2 groups are separated into left lane and right. That means the 5th fastest OVERALL could start in 9th or 10th if the entire group beats the other! That screws up our qualifying points.

Not liking the new qualifying process. Now, the 2 groups are separated into left lane and right. That means the 5th fastest OVERALL could start in 9th or 10th if the entire group beats the other! That screws up our qualifying points.
I’m not sure why you would take something so straight forward and make it complicated

What are you crying about Dave? Looks like you scored 19 qualifying points this weekend!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CodyL
Back