Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Bergara, Bergers & Boyds

Guy

Put my 6.5 Creed Bergara Carbon Ridge into a new Boyds stock last night and got out to the gun club this morning to check the zero. Lovin' the new stock! It came with aluminum pillars and was had a barrel channel just big enough to free-float the carbon wrapped Bergara barrel. Looks good and feels great so far.

I've got the rifle set up with a Leupold VX-5HD 3-15x with an illuminated reticle.

Handload is the 140 gr Berger Elite Hunter over VV N555. Averages 2722 fps. Accuracy has generally been good.

I've also been working with the Sierra 140 gr Tipped Game King and the 120 grain Hornady CX. Both are looking good. Planning to use this rifle during our upcoming mule deer season and feeling good about the choice. Normally I hunt with either a 25-06 or a 30-06 Remington 700. Thought it was time to change things up a bit.

Anyone else here using a Bergara rifle? How's it working out for you?

Regards, Guy

Bergera b14 hmr pro shoots well for me. Shots 7, 8, and 9 at 500 with factory ammo.

Superior to R700 if you ask me...

Attachments

• 20230430_124214.jpg
    20230430_124214.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 21
I have a lil’ Bergara in 17 and love it. It’s deadly to 150 easy. I just got my 22-250 today and am stoked to get it put together, but am waiting on a back ordered scope… 😤

My brother has a wilderness ridge in 6.5 prc and loves it.

Reactions: Guy
I have the B14 Hunter in 7mm-08. First year hunting with it last year. Shot a couple Whitetail bucks. Very happy with the accuracy after they sent a replacement rifle. First one wouldn’t shoot. They found the action was not to spec. Awesome custom service.

Yes it’s the gunsmith adapter. I love it!

Did you put the rifle all together and then find the center of mass? How nervous were you to drill? I did it on my Tikka Wideland veil stock (plastic) and it turned out awesome. My new rifle is carbon fiber…

I have a bergara b14 hmr in 6.5 creedmoor and it is the most accurate rifle I have ever shot. Thinking of getting a bergara 300prc vs win mag in the future.

I have a bergara b14 hmr in 6.5 creedmoor and it is the most accurate rifle I have ever shot. Thinking of getting a bergara 300prc vs win mag in the future.

My friend/son wants my Tikka 6.5 creedmoor bad. I LOVE the rifle, but I could see bumping up to a little more poop… 6.5 or 7 prc. I have a WM. Excuse for another rifle, while keeping the creed in the family. It’s earned its keep.

Reactions: Guy
PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back