Griz5.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 574
  • Griz6.jpg
    Griz6.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 572
  • Griz7.jpg
    Griz7.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 569
One of these days.....it might be legal to take one of those.

Would love to have a griz tag in my pocket one day. That is awesome.

Me Too!! I'm pretty sure i could kill one of those easier than a blackie, which is pretty sad.

See three bears in one night and two are griz, cmon FWP wake up!! Time to issue some permits. Someone got chewed up by one here last week too.

Both are gourgeous colored bears guys.

Great pics of the Griz TCG.

Awesome bears guys! Congrats to all! I saw one a couple years ago that looked just like that blonde with the dark legs, couldn't get to him in time and ever since I have wanted one like that so bad! Count me in the ranks of the jealous.

TCG, I am to busy in archery season hunting bulls like greenhorn's but I would like to see all his finds and kills. I am sure I could learn a thing or two also. :) Who wouldn't like to see greenhorn game room! Congrats to you guys. Great picture of the grizz too!

Great bears for both of you, congrats. Great grizz pics as well Randy.

Greenie, any chance that bull comitted suicide to save you the trouble of having to hunt him down this fall?

Well Mr. Griz was back again last night digging away. And so was Mr chocolate black bear. We sized him up, determined he was a shooter and put on the hustle to get their before shooting light expired..........Good thing Drake4 was along, he was the only one who spotted any of the bears we saw last night:):)

Unfortunately we finally got into range and...................well, a swing and a miss;)

Maybe next time:)

Love the griz pictures, very nice. Looks like a damp week of hunting coming here.

Nice bears, guys! Great colors on both of the dead bruins.

Awesome! Couple more weeks left, hopefully can find one for myself.

Great job and love the pictures of the griz.

Well, we had a 6 bear night last night and no sows or cubs (or grizzlies)! Was awesome. I can't figure out how to upload the pics when i'm travelling so ill have to do it in a couple days when i get back. I've determined that i'm an idiot though, i passed on two bears last night that i shouldn't have. I didn't realize they were as good as they were till i got home and looked at the pics i snapped of them.

O-well, just more reasons to keep chasing them around. Did get to see a nice one hit the dirt last night though. looking like about a 6' 4" er and a big ol noggin on him......

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back Tracker
Back