Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Beauty MT Bear

shoppics001.jpg

Another angle...

Great looking set!

Like noharley, I'm envious of that man cave! Whatevers in the orange/yellow boxes must be good stuff!

Holy crap that a lot of powder...didn't notice it all until after I was done staring at all the huge mule deer. If they place ever caught fire the neighbors house would not be the safest place for the family to meet up. I'd go a few houses down.
I do love the man cave!

Good job Critter,Greenhorn, and Breaks,
Every spring guys like you remind me of a goal I have to kill a big jet black with my Hawkin and roundball.Problem is I really don't want to eat the dang thing,....turkey is better.Enjoy every mouthfull,especially Greenhorn with that "tender" old timer you ventilated.:D

Can we see the rest of the room? Please... I'm having some withdrawal. I've seen two deer and a little stinking pipefish since I flew out here.

Breaks Runner: From the looks of your reloading stash, I'd say you ought to be in decent shape even if Berger quits making bullets for a while. Combine all the inventory in all the stores in Blgs. and you won't find that many berger bullets.

If you are doing a group buy up in your area I'd sure go in for a 1000+ - 168gr. .284"s.

I already can guess your answer - same lot# etc. etc. - I'm just envious because I'm down to the last 4 boxes and need to get off my dead keester.

I will add my vote for more pics of your reloading room Breaks Runner. Someone needs to change the title of this thread to 2011 Monster sprong bear thread and Breaks Runner reloading room.

Absolutely awesome Pat, thanks for sharing.

Good luck in Wyo!

Advertisement

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back