Bass Pro is Moving Forward with Buying Cabela’s

I have thought that quality of branded goods has gone down for Cabela's since going public and always thought Bass Pro branded or Redhead goods were of even lower quality. I guess time will tell but I don't see good things for the discriminating sportsman out of this merger.

Every merger I have been around or effected by without exception states nothing will change and business as usual and without exception again that has never been the case.

It was also announced that they now have an agreement with Capitol One on their credit cards as part of this change.

Wonder how the lifetime warranty for Cabelas branded items will be affected. I did read the points program will be unaffected.

That is a good question. Cabela's has watered down some of their lifetime warranties over the years, anyway, so who knows what Bass Pro will do. There will be lots of rumors and speculation on this, but Bass Pro will do what it needs to, to make the business grow.

Anyone know which bank runs Sportsman Warehouse's Visa program? Might need to make the switch.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whipple
Back