AYA Over Unders………

Solid Spanish guns. Some better than others, but a decent grade matador is a great entree into doubles.

Solid Spanish guns. Some better than others, but a decent grade matador is a great entree into doubles.
I've got three Matadors. A 16, a 28 and a 410. Like to hunt with the 28 and train with the 410. Recently got a CZ Bobwhite in 28. Love double triggers!

In 1960 my Dad bought my brother and I each an AYA Matador in 16ga with a single trigger that fired the modified before the full. Never a problem, great guns.

AYA is best known for value-priced SxSs, but they have made many great over/under's. In the early 2000's they were imported and distributed by a Gun Maker named Dale Tate, who himself apprenticed and then worked at Purdy in London, and as such, this man knows best guns.

Do you have a specific question?

AYA is best known for value-priced SxSs, but they have made many great over/under's. In the early 2000's they were imported and distributed by a Gun Maker named Dale Tate, who himself apprenticed and then worked at Purdy in London, and as such, this man knows best guns.

Do you have a specific question?
My eye is drawn to a particular AYA Coral. It feels REALLY good in the hands and floats to the shoulder and on target.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clinebj22
Back