Anyone with a reddot on a 5.7x28?

warmer

I bought an FN 5.7x28 a year ago. Can't hit s--t with factory sights. Anyone got a suggestion for a red dot?

I bought an FN 5.7x28 a year ago. Can't hit s--t with factory sights. Anyone got a suggestion for a red dot?
I assume you're talking about the FN Five-seveN handgun and not the P90 submachine gun*? I don't have a 5.7 with a red dot on it but have had good luck with a Vortex Venom 6MOA on my G19 MOS. For slightly less accuracy at long range but easier acquisition up close, I've really liked my Holosun 507C-X2 with the 32MOA circle/2MOA dot reticle.

*I'm going to be real upset if you have a legit P90 and have been holding out on us.

No P90. Honestly, don’t even know what that is. Yes it’s 5.7x28 FN. thanks for the help.
The P90 is the original PDW that FN developed to use the 5.7x28. We got the PS90 in the US, the semi-auto version. I had a FiveseveN a long time ago, and loved the thing. I shot it really well with the stock irons so I never put a dot on it. There are so many great red dot options out there now. I've used the Trijicon RMR a ton, but the Holosuns are really popular these days, and the new Vortex and Sig stuff look really good too.

Can you in some way qualify can't hit s**t? I am inclined to think that if you can't shoot it well with factory sights that whatever you are doing wrong will transfer to a red dot.

I tried to put on the Sig Romeo Zero and it's too long so I order a HOLOSUN HS407K-X2 for it and it is suppose to fit with out a plate.

Can you in some way qualify can't hit s**t? I am inclined to think that if you can't shoot it well with factory sights that whatever you are doing wrong will transfer to a red dot.
low and right. cant bring it up or left with the factory sights. any suggestions?

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clinebj22
Back