NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Anyone else been kicked off rocks lied?

I'm excited to hear how many people blow off their fingers/hands in the States today

MURICA
Truthfully , you're excited because you know if the shit hits the fan you will feel safe because the USA will kick anyone's ass and your whole country will be twiddling their thumbs !
Now , stay up there sucking on your Maple Candy rock like a good little brother while the real men light off some fireworks !

Truthfully , you're excited because you know if the shit hits the fan you will feel safe because the USA will kick anyone's ass and your whole country will be twiddling their thumbs !
Now , stay up there sucking on your Maple Candy rock like a good little brother while the real men light off some fireworks !

I like the USA a lot. Obviously that was a joke. But if we're gonna be honest, I don't think you could say the US has won any war they've had since Korea. Which Canada also fought in lol

Actually, I'm American. As a US park ranger I once met a visitor from Vancouver in town for treatment at US veterans hospital. He told me at that time there were 15K US disabled vets from Vietnam who were Canadian citizens. I served with one of those volunteers in '74.
The world is America, as you can see by the locations of our military bases.

The world is America, as you can see by the locations of our military bases.
Hmmm. I don't know of any US bases in Canada. I don't believe there are any in Africa either. At one time Ethiopia had a US Army base that I planned to transfer to in 1973 but the Emperor was deposed and Army was kicked out. There was a naval/SeaBee base in Morrocco but I think that's gone now too.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boomer Benji
Back