Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Anyone else been kicked off rocks lied?

@brockel has seen it first hand and ever since reading that I've wanted to do it with mine. Not sure why and probably never will but I think about it.

Animals just aren’t tough to kill if you place your shot correctly. I’m not sure I’d try a 32 grain vmax but I’d do it again with a 35 grain Berger or use a 40 grain Berger or 40 grain nosler ballistic tip. Have seen quite a bit of penetration from a 39 grain Sierra blitzking on coyotes too

We shot a pretty big for a few years back with my 17 wsm at about 180 yards with a 20 grain vmax it missed both ribs and actually exited. She went about 5-10 yards and tipped over all 4 in the air

They are now convincing themselves that a 223 could take down a T Rex. I'm not even lying.

One does wonder how they got anyone to respond to that survey.

One does wonder how they got anyone to respond to that survey.
The DNC fellates extreme gun grabbers by telling them theyre going "hell yes take your ar15" knowing it'll never work.

The RNC fellates gun owners saying theyll pass the HPA and repeal the NFA, knowing they wont even bring it to the floor.

Maybe they worked together (bipartisan) for a change. 🙄

Seams like there's just as many things to gripe about on this forum, but a wealth of information nonetheless. Also I am lead to believe that many folks use both of the aforementioned forums. 🤷‍♂️

Seams like there's just as many things to gripe about on this forum, but a wealth of information nonetheless. Also I am lead to believe that many folks use both of the aforementioned forums. 🤷‍♂️

'Aforementioned', we don't like none of those four-dollar words here, they are better suited to rokslide when asking other men what t shirts they wear when its hot out

The DNC fellates extreme gun grabbers by telling them theyre going "hell yes take your ar15" knowing it'll never work.

The RNC fellates gun owners saying theyll pass the HPA and repeal the NFA, knowing they wont even bring it to the floor.

Maybe they worked together (bipartisan) for a change. 🙄
Interesting word choice, used twice.
Bon-us point for creativity.😆

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boomer Benji
Back