Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Anyone else been kicked off rocks lied?

Holy crap - if you're banned on Accuratereloading there's no hope for you 😁
Have received no response that I have been banned. I have tried repeatedly to sign in to no avail. I emailed Saeed with this problem and have received no response. MTG

I’ve found that hilarious and hope it stays under the radar
I have an acct there and check in sometimes. They ban people? I see it’s the only place that will tolerate DouglasR. My profile pic has had a full frontal of Barry Wood for 3 years and I’m still there. Maybe they really like BBC.

Just another boomer newbie lmfao at this thread. Wait, can I get banned for lmfao? ;)

I have an acct there and check in sometimes. They ban people? I see it’s the only place that will tolerate DouglasR. My profile pic has had a full frontal of Barry Wood for 3 years and I’m still there. Maybe they really like BBC.

And here I thought it was just an artistic picture from one of your animals lol. I never looked that close

With Rokslide booting so many of the mindless chatter types that IMO it has made it a better place to hang out. Guy’s get kind of tired of listening to a few guys that tell everyone everyday how they know more than anyone. Great site with great info. I especially like that they don’t want you to blow up hunting units.

I got a 7 day ban from the slippery slope a few months ago and it still doesn’t let me log in. I can go to the website but every time I go to login I get an error message. I’m thinking the “7 day” time out was more permanent. Anyone else ever had that happen?
Did you reach out to them via email about it?

I got a 7 day ban from the slippery slope a few months ago and it still doesn’t let me log in. I can go to the website but every time I go to login I get an error message. I’m thinking the “7 day” time out was more permanent. Anyone else ever had that happen?
That's what my account does. I just haven't cared enough to try to fix it. mtmuley

That site has helped sell so much top shelf hunting gear for companies. Maybe the best site online to buy used stuff with descriptions like never used, never packed an animal, hunt fell through so I didn’t need this, etc

That forum isn't reliable sign-in wise. Unless it actually says you're banned it's probably just the site doesn't work as well as it could. Also, 7 pages on this? Do y'all not fish?

Steve Davis assured me I could shoot deer with my .204 Rugers; Dakota Varminter for me, for my wife, .204 Sako 85. And, pretty sure we could.

Friend of mine, real John Wayne, our MT hunting mentor, began working in the Oregon logging woods at 16, shot a bear that was bothering his horses, after FWLP failed to intervene with a .22 Mag. DRT. Right in the f'in head!

They shot way bigger animals in Africa with a .17 Hornet.

Have other rifles, so not going to, but I do trust Steve that I could if pressed. Just as the Nosler Partition was a game-changer, so is the Hammer.

Takes a while for new ideas to gain traction.

Steve Davis assured me I could shoot deer with my .204 Rugers; Dakota Varminter for me, for my wife, .204 Sako 85. And, pretty sure we could.

Friend of mine, real John Wayne, our MT hunting mentor, began working in the Oregon logging woods at 16, shot a bear that was bothering his horses, after FWLP failed to intervene with a .22 Mag. DRT. Right in the f'in head!

They shot way bigger animals in Africa with a .17 Hornet.

Have other rifles, so not going to, but I do trust Steve that I could if pressed. Just as the Nosler Partition was a game-changer, so is the Hammer.

Takes a while for new ideas to gain traction.
The great thing about Steve is he knows larger cartridges have their place. He doesn't push the small cartridge narrative. Small bullets fast? Yeah. mtmuley

That forum isn't reliable sign-in wise. Unless it actually says you're banned it's probably just the site doesn't work as well as it could. Also, 7 pages on this? Do y'all not fish?
I hunt and phish on here to kill me free time

@brockel has seen it first hand and ever since reading that I've wanted to do it with mine. Not sure why and probably never will but I think about it.
Had a conversation with a guy in South Africa last month who uses his 204. for meat hunting impala. Bit smaller then a whitetail but he said he's had great success.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dulcedom
Back