Sitka Gear Optifade Cover

Anybody Buying Yet? Where’s the Bottom?

? not sure what you mean.

Off topic, but I will say that after driving back home from a hunt for 1000 miles I hope they get self-driving semi trucks on the road ASAP because the quality of professional driving is going into the garbage fast.
I have noticed it as well…going cross country I avoid I-80, triple the number of semi’s vs I-70. Those things passing each other jams up traffic constantly.

I have noticed it as well…going cross country I avoid I-80, triple the number of semi’s vs I-70. Those things passing each other jams up traffic constantly.
On I-80 I felt like an antelope trying to cross the road. Even the trucks just about hit each other. On a positive note, given the number of trucks I saw overnighting in the truck stops and ramps, the economy is doing just fine.

Well my Gevo finally took off like I hoped they would. Feels nice to finally not stare at crippling losses for years and have some nice gains.

Still only $3 a share right now, but it wasn't very long ago I was picking up extra shares at $0.50 😁

I will say, I firmly believe in what they are doing as a company and wasn't going to pull out when we were down, but man it feels nice to be validated with some gains finally
I had those days... 10 years ago. I wish you the best. Hopefully their acquisitions spurred some forward progress. This is from 2014 on Hunt Talk.

I had those days... 10 years ago. I wish you the best. Hopefully their acquisitions spurred some forward progress. This is from 2014 on Hunt Talk.

Is this my future?! Hahaha

Did you end up selling?

Last edited:
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLS
Back