Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Any Missouri River Breaks Experts

See now we are getting somewhere. I work with a guy( don’t know him real well) but he spends a lot of time in the breaks. He has a south side tag this year, his dad and a buddy both had north side tags last year. He told me some encouraging things about sizes of bulls to be had if you work for it.

See now we are getting somewhere. I work with a guy( don’t know him real well) but he spends a lot of time in the breaks. He has a south side tag this year, his dad and a buddy both had north side tags last year. He told me some encouraging things about sizes of bulls to be had if you work for it.
My buddy said his wife's girlfriend, who's a stripper at teasers, talked to a trucker, who knew a guy in prison, who archery hunted elk in the breaks. Big buells everywhere! So, keep hammering!

Let's see them. mtmuley
Fella's...fella's....I can't be releasing classified information like that. That's how you get bashed for advertising someone's honey hole. They were alive at the time of pics, but who knows now. After reading this, there are probably four groups of hunters standing over their dead corpses arguing who's bull it is.

Back