Advertisement

Alaska Caribou adventure 8/24

Hey man, congrats again. It was great chatting with you guys at the 7 Gables. Unfortunately our trip was a disaster and after finally spending 8 days in the field we came home empty handed.

Hey man, congrats again. It was great chatting with you guys at the 7 Gables. Unfortunately our trip was a disaster and after finally spending 8 days in the field we came home empty handed.
Not to derail this thread, but what caused your trip to be a disaster?

sorry to hear that. hope you made the best of it anyway.

Congratulations! It looks like an amazing trip. I’m going after caribou out of Kotzebue next year assuming I draw the tag. It looks like you got your skulls out without cutting off an antler or splitting the skull plate. Did they put them inside the plane or strap them to the outside? We were told we would have to split ours.

Congratulations! It looks like an amazing trip. I’m going after caribou out of Kotzebue next year assuming I draw the tag. It looks like you got your skulls out without cutting off an antler or splitting the skull plate. Did they put them inside the plane or strap them to the outside? We were told we would have to split ours.
ours all fit in the plane. stacked them like russian nesting dolls and i think we got them all except one or maybe two on the first flight out.

Advertisement

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back