Kenetrek Boots

Afraid for the next 6 months! Lets talk.

popeyoung12

The media has covered Joe's dementia. This is elder abuse, thanks Jill. I don't see a dem way our of this. Trump wins in a landslide. Spraytan Joe can't complete a sentence. Ba bye dums, u r toast.

Anyone who voted for Bidenin 20, or who will? Love to play jeporday with you. Immigration, inflation, student loans that are paid by us? Abortion is now state rights. 7 states still allow after birth murder. U good with that libs? Then vote for hologram Spraytan Joe!

Anyone paying attention since before the last election didn't learn anything new by watching/hearing about the debate. The other people probably didn't watch the debate.

Nevertheless, we'll know in November what's going to happen come January 2025.

To anyone who wants to make Hunt Talk the place to start threads that express their political opinions or pollute other threads with political talk, you'll likely find your account doesn't work when you try to login someday.

I'm adamant that everyone vote, to the point that I give my employees election day off as a paid holiday. Yet, I'm also tired of people thinking our entire world needs to be dominated by political discussions that change nobody's mind. That's not why we host this forum. Take that shit elsewhere. People come here to get away from it and a few of you just have to make it your daily life.

We've got four months until the election. I don't have time for the bullshit, especially given how many warnings I've issued and what the rules are that people have accepted to abide by when they registered.

Accounts will be toasted without further warnings.

The media has covered Joe's dementia. This is elder abuse, thanks Jill. I don't see a dem way our of this. Trump wins in a landslide. Spraytan Joe can't complete a sentence. Ba bye dums, u r toast.

If you want to make an effective argument of any type (and I don't care WHAT side you're on) drop the 'u r' instead of 'you are'. I mean, you can type the word 'dementia' but you can't type 'you are'?? Gimme a break...

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livingt_o_hunt
Back