Caribou Gear Tarp

2024 WY pronghorn, deer, and R elk draw

My typical unit that I have previously hunted a bunch for Antelope dropped over a point in the special and went up by over a point in the regular. The change in the random odds are extremely different compared to last year. Looks like the special antelope cost did have a big impact this draw.

Single digit number of applicants last year went to low triple digits this year. Jesus Christ
If you are talking about the random draw that is the effect of all these data services that allow you to quickly see which unit had the best random odds. Lemmings see that and all swarm to that unit the next year thinking the odds will be the same but no such luck as they just end up in a pile of lemmings.

My typical unit that I have previously hunted a bunch for Antelope dropped over a point in the special and went up by over a point in the regular. The change in the random odds are extremely different compared to last year. Looks like the special antelope cost did have a big impact this draw.

I noticed a few swings like that in the deer draw too. Guessing it was a lot more common with lower point units, haven’t combed through the higher point units for trends yet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manbugle
Back