Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2024 NM Gila Elk Hunt (The tag dreams are made of)

You guys and your NM elk tags are killing me! Sounds like you'll be in for some bugling have a fun trip and stay safe I'll be following along.
Dude, I'm so freaken impatient reading these live hunts!! Like why can't Sunday morning be here already!!!! Way guys are calling bulls in my hunt should be fire🔥 3rd gila tag in 5 years btw😝 sorry thats not nice....

Dude, I'm so freaken impatient reading these live hunts!! Like why can't Sunday morning be here already!!!! Way guys are calling bulls in my hunt should be fire🔥 3rd gila tag in 5 years btw😝 sorry thats not nice....

@Valley1320 You did not have to rub it in. Good luck, but that sucks you have drawn it that many times.

If I can just get one in my lifetime I'll be tickled. For now I'll just have to be content with my Gila deer tag. Looking forward to a rematch with those couse deer.

Good luck @Valley1320. We have been having fun the first 2 hours and last 2 hours with pre rut bugling but it has been tough getting shots because they weren't really coming into calls. That was until this morning. We got into elk that wanted to fight, bugle, rack trees and come running right in on a string to calls. If I didn't kill that bull today, I'm sure the next 4 days we had would have only got better. The people that get to start hunting here next Monday are in for a treat

Good luck @Valley1320. We have been having fun the first 2 hours and last 2 hours with pre rut bugling but it has been tough getting shots because they weren't really coming into calls. That was until this morning. We got into elk that wanted to fight, bugle, rack trees and come running right in on a string to calls. If I didn't kill that bull today, I'm sure the next 4 days we had would have only got better. The people that get to start hunting here next Monday are in for a treat
Man I can't wait. Elk were hardly bugling during my hunt last year

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacksoncsalmon
Back