PEAX Equipment

2024 Idaho draw results…

View attachment 331186

This should be fun. IDFG is sending out successful draw app postcards to people who did not apply for those units or didn’t apply at all. A bunch are hitting mail boxes today.

I’d like to know if it was IDFG or the low cost providers (thanks Idaho legislators) fault.
Sarcastically... You're F-ing kidding me... I haven't drawn deer, elk, or rifle antelope in 26 years OF APPLYING and people who didn't even apply drew!

I just checked my unlimited tag (doesn't count as drawing in my mind BTW.) The number is for the correct unit from regs a few years ago. 2022. Anybody else have the same?

Last edited:
Maybe I'm just biased but at this point does anybody else doubt the entire system more now? I have for years but as this kind of stuff happens more frequently can I really trust the Super Secret Draw is legit? They'll just blame the vendor again.

Do them publicly. Let us watch the process. If it's truely legit, random, and fair there should be no problem with doing it that way right?

Last edited:
Maybe I'm just biased but at this point does anybody else doubt the entire system more now? I have for years but as this kind of stuff happens more frequently can I really trust the Super Secret Draw is legit? They'll just blame the vendor again.

Do them publicly. Let us watch the process. If it's truely legit, random, and fair there should be no problem with doing it that way right?
The legislature mandated that IDFG move to the lowest cost third party vendor. If you want to get mad, start emailing the conspiracy theory legislators who created this mess.

The legislature mandated that IDFG move to the lowest cost third party vendor. If you want to get mad, start emailing the conspiracy theory legislators who created this mess.
Already on it. The 2 emails I have about my private info being lost, the screenshots of my status as "Nonresident", the multiple "woops..." bulletins inculding tags sent out twice, and now all these cards messed up should be enough to say we should be able to witness the drawings. If they're legit why not?

View attachment 331186

This should be fun. IDFG is sending out successful draw app postcards to people who did not apply for those units or didn’t apply at all. A bunch are hitting mail boxes today.

I’d like to know if it was IDFG or the low cost providers (thanks Idaho legislators) fault.
I just got a blue post card saying I drew a deer hunt, and I didn't even apply this year!

Awe... they blamed a vendor. Again. Called it

"Oh we gave a low bid agency all your private info and THEY screwed up. Not us... nothing to see here." Just your social security number, license number, address, app history, credit card/account numbers, name, etc... on a list of low bid printers. No biggie.

If you can't color inside the lines OR find somebody who can, I only trust you so much.

Last edited:
Awe... they blamed a vendor. Again. Called it

"Oh we gave a low bid agency all your private info and THEY screwed up. Not us... nothing to see here." Just your social security number, license number, address, app history, credit card/account numbers, name, etc... on a list of low bid printers. No biggie.

If you can't color inside the lines OR find somebody who can, I only trust you so much.
Cards were sent without IDFG approval.

The obvious solution for those upset with this situation is to stop applying in Idaho!😎

View attachment 331186

This scares the crap out of me. If they notified me that I didn't really draw a Moose tag, I would be adding lawyers fees to my outfitter deposit.

I'm gonna wave the Boomer flag and say this never happened back in the day when I had to do it all by mail and send IDFG a paper check.

This scares the crap out of me. If they notified me that I didn't really draw a Moose tag, I would be adding lawyers fees to my outfitter deposit.
I would check your portal online. If it has your tag on there I wouldn't worry. Don't go by what the post cards say.

The obvious solution for those upset with this situation is to stop applying in Idaho!
Or another solution is perhaps they can get their act together and conduct a draw in a manner that demonstrates reasonable amount of competence.
Everything about the draw comes across as completely unorganized and poorly executed. Every. Single. Year.
At some point I think it’s fair to expect them to adopt better systems.

Back