Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2024 Idaho draw results…

Talked to a guy today, he pulled an elk tag for the fourth year in a row. I like the no point system but maybe having to wait one year before you can put in again would be good.

Talked to a guy today, he pulled an elk tag for the fourth year in a row. I like the no point system but maybe having to wait one year before you can put in again would be good.
There is no way he has drawn 4 years in a row. When you draw you have to sit out a year. They will take your money and let you apply, but the system will kick you out when the draw happens.

There is no way he has drawn 4 years in a row. When you draw you have to sit out a year. They will take your money and let you apply, but the system will kick you out when the draw happens.
There’s no waiting period for cows.

Ready for this one! I drew... an unlimited tag! Just apply and pay the fee!

Nothing else.. stupid good odds on random extra antlerless stuff and still no tag.

Next year I'm throwing money on the table. Argue "Random is so much better" and bet on my tags. 20 years of 1 in 5 odds stuff. My $100 is a $2000 payoff if I don't draw.

I've had 4 Idaho antelope super tags. Good luck!
I read all the writes ups I could find about you and others with the tag. You shot some great goats. It is a daunting tag to say the least. I think the name of the game will just be covering as much ground as possible through those low tag units that produce. I am in the Gila with my brother-in-law the week before so having one picked out and ready for the opener is out the window.

Very cool, especially since you’re aren’t dumping thousands in like some people are to basically buy them

A friend of mine drew an elk super a few years ago. He killed a nice but not giant bull. He saw some tremendous elk

I know another guy that ate an elk super tag 15 or so years ago. He basically concentrated on one unit that was way way down for quality and wasn’t really willing to travel anywhere else

Very cool, especially since you’re aren’t dumping thousands in like some people are to basically buy them

A friend of mine drew an elk super a few years ago. He killed a nice but not giant bull. He saw some tremendous elk

I know another guy that ate an elk super tag 15 or so years ago. He basically concentrated on one unit that was way way down for quality and wasn’t really willing to travel anywhere else
I don't have that kind of scratch. I have a buddy in WA that has had a deer super tag for like 7-10 years in a row now. Seems like he has figured out how much it takes to get a tag. I would die for an elk tag. That's the one I have been after sine I watched the first drawing live at the F&G building.

IMG_0719.jpeg

This should be fun. IDFG is sending out successful draw app postcards to people who did not apply for those units or didn’t apply at all. A bunch are hitting mail boxes today.

I’d like to know if it was IDFG or the low cost providers (thanks Idaho legislators) fault.

View attachment 331186

This should be fun. IDFG is sending out successful draw app postcards to people who did not apply for those units or didn’t apply at all. A bunch are hitting mail boxes today.

I’d like to know if it was IDFG or the low cost providers (thanks Idaho legislators) fault.
That deer tag would be neat but the elk tag would be awesome!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Winchester94
Back