PEAX Equipment

2024 Idaho draw results…

Here I was hoping that since I’m not gonna be lucky in the draws anyway, betting on when they happen would make karma move it forward so I’d at least win something related to drawing in Idaho.

My bad guys, I applied. Now they have to dig through all those applications and be absolutely, beyond a shadow of a doubt, sure that my app gets pulled "unsuccessful". It takes some time because I hid it well. Sorry to hold you all up.

Edit. You guys all think I'm joking... I used to have to old yellow paper app receipt and the following postcard from the first year they offered "unlimited" whitetail doe tags when I was in high school. I DID NOT DRAW!

Last edited:
Last stop… thus far nada for me… my son drew an okay deer tag… 39 apps and Idaho is all that is left… ready for the depression… lol

Before Friday Wyoming leftovers are due Friday would be great
Hunt apps are like setting you're dangling netherers on a wood stump. Wyoming is somebody smaking them with a blow up squeaky hammer from the fair. I don't like it now but I'll draw eventually. 26 years of apps for everything in Idaho is becoming a 32 Oz waffle framing hammer, covered in Tabasco, swung by and arm wrestling champ.

No luck for me or my kid...I thought for sure he would get his youth tag.

If anyone wants to tie a deer up for a kid to shoot on the general tag let me know. ;) Otherwise we will go try to find one somewhere.

I've only got an email that my wife didn't draw her deer tag. I can't get logged in to see everyone else's results. It said I was 11,001 in line.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backpackeb
Back