2024 College Football šŸˆ Season starts tomorrowā€¦. Yee Yee

Idk if I would be too worked up just yet. This is interesting to see. View attachment 338949
Idahoā€™s in for some hard times I just read on the Oregon sports report that Idaho starting quarterback had his collarbone broken when the ducks sacked and with three minutes and 23 seconds left in the game he had surgery today. Heā€™s out for a while. Idaho has a true freshman or a redshirt freshman with no experience, gonna start on Saturday rough road ahead for the Vandals

IMG_7980.jpeg

Last edited:
I never root for NDSU but sure would like to see them beat Deionā€™s Buffs on the 29th.
Was at the game. Players 4-22 and the coaching had the Bison ahead by a fair bit, but top 1-3 players had such a huge speed difference in favor or Buffs - it was a miracle we were that close at the end. That Hunter kid is going to be special on Sundays. Shedeur may have looked good on a TV screen, but looked really iffy in person. Primarily just ran around until things broke down and threw to huge open spaces in the secondary and let Hunter and Horn out race the slower DBs to the ball - that won't cut it on Sundays. Deon all show and little coaching. The Buffs team was super undisciplined.

Last edited:
Reactions: JEL
I checked out when they said I was a racist and spoiled brat kids, that have never had a real job, that get tens of thousands of dollars of free tuition, were persecuted and discriminated against. I used to love SEC football. They can kiss my privileged white ass
Yet you somehow care enough to read and post about it.

Another disappointment is likely to be Michigan. No JJ McCarthy, no Harbaugh. Looked really rough.

Strange, time to do a trial period for a streaming service.
Itā€™s on dish tv at my folks , so I walked 4 houses down , I have direct tv , plus the contract with Disney and ESPN ended so I lost ESPN today so I canā€™t watch game day till they renew the contract ha ha ha, plus I added peacock to my tv this week for the Oregon Boise game at 8 tonight

That TEXAS O LINE is plowing that Michigan D

It appears Oregon is NOT a top 25 team this year I got sucked into the Preseason hype machine , losing 20-14 at half against Boise , our O line is a disaster this year, even if they pull off the comeback tonight, offensive line is Serious disappointment , the Oregon offensive line gave up 10 sacks in the last two years , I think theyā€™re at 7 sacks now in 6 qtrs this year, gonna be a long season , time to eat some ā€¦.. after running my mouth
tmp.gif
tmp.gif

5 and 10 lost their games and others struggled. I donā€™t know what a top team looks like yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoping for elk
Back