2024 College Football šŸˆ Season starts tomorrowā€¦. Yee Yee

Looks like the cowboy joe raffle tag didnt accomplish anything. Wyoming looked like they never practiced. šŸ¤¬

PSU didn't get tested by the Mountaneers the way McAfee kept blathering on about. Overall looked pretty good with the exception of some normal 1st game issues. Interested to see how the USC/LSU game goes tonight, USC looks to be the next matchup on their schedule. We are.

The LSU vs USC game was the most entertaining of the weekend. I feel like USC has been getting token-ranked for two decades now after their good years. But I've gotta say, that they looked pretty good against LSU. It's week one, so you don't know, but I love the intrigue and drama that college football provides. Chomping at the bit to see how the playoff works out this season.

The LSU vs USC game was the most entertaining of the weekend. I feel like USC has been getting token-ranked for two decades now after their good years. But I've gotta say, that they looked pretty good against LSU. It's week one, so you don't know, but I love the intrigue and drama that college football provides. Chomping at the bit to see how the playoff works out this season.
USCā€™s D looked very good and much improved the USC QB was nails , they look to be difficult team for the new big 10 this season , impressive win for the Trojanā€™s

tmp.gif
As for my Ducks the hype train is off the rails, that was the worst game Iā€™ve seen them play in a long time. Canā€™t remember when the Ducks won and I felt we lost afterwards.

For those who just saw the score , Oregons O line was pushed around most of the day by Idahoā€™s D line , it was abysmal. Oregon couldnā€™t run the ball against the least talented team on their schedule. 37 carries for 107 yards for a 2.9 yds avg , was only up 17-14 mid way through the 4th and needed a 4 and 2 completion deep in Idaho territory to win the game after Oregon got stuffed on a 4th and half yd when Oregon was on their own 37 And the Idaho D blew up the play and scored on a trick play right after to make it a 3 point game.

If the Ducks O line canā€™t get it together and create running lanes for the backs , Oregon is gonna be a big fail this year and will struggle to get 6 wins and make a bowl , forget the playoffsā€¦ā€¦. Not really excited for Saturday against Boise.

Footballā€¦. Itā€™s great when itā€™s good but sucks when it ainā€™t ā€¦. Ha ha

It wa
New Season , New Conference, New Playoff Format , New House ā€¦ New Flag !!! Quack šŸ¦†
View attachment 337509

Oregons #3 crazy hype around my team. Iā€™ve seen alot of hype in years past on my Ducks , some seasons were memorable and some not. Iā€™m not getting carried away yetā€¦. But I am fired up for the season

Hey BIG10 that team out west is comingā€¦ā€¦ā€¦
It was a great game on Saturday. We almost gotcha. Go Vandals!
Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 10.01.51 AM.png

It wa

It was a great game on Saturday. We almost gotcha. Go Vandals!
View attachment 338867
Yeah, that was way too close Oregon being a 48-49 point favorite that wouldā€™ve been one of the greatest upsets in the history of college football right up there with Appalachian State taken it to the Wolverines in Ann Arbor back in 2007, like instant legend status.
Oregon winning by 10 , I can still smell stink all the way in Montana from Eugene, and I ainā€™t just talking about the dirty hippies and patchouly

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HuntTalkMaā€™am
Back