2024 College Football šŸˆ Season starts tomorrowā€¦. Yee Yee

Little Big Man MT Chris

New Season , New Conference, New Playoff Format , New House ā€¦ New Flag !!! Quack šŸ¦†
IMG_7909.jpeg

Oregons #3 crazy hype around my team. Iā€™ve seen alot of hype in years past on my Ducks , some seasons were memorable and some not. Iā€™m not getting carried away yetā€¦. But I am fired up for the season

Hey BIG10 that team out west is comingā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

Go Dawgs!! Who knows what will happen this season, but if I were a betting man (which Iā€™m not) Iā€™d bet that it would end up with 2 of these four in the CFP NCG: UGA, Oregon (loved the duck in the river in Indy), Ohio State, and Texas. Iā€™m also willing to admit that Iā€™m wrong more than Iā€™m right

Go Dawgs!! Who knows what will happen this season, but if I were a betting man (which Iā€™m not) Iā€™d bet that it would end up with 2 of these four in the CFP NCG: UGA, Oregon (loved the duck in the river in Indy), Ohio State, and Texas. Iā€™m also willing to admit that Iā€™m wrong more than Iā€™m right
Buckeyes come to Eugene Oct 12 , huge game , but now the playoffs have 12 slots , not so devastating for the losing team , on these big season showdowns

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HuntTalkMaā€™am
Back