Caribou Gear Tarp

2024 College Football šŸˆ Season starts tomorrowā€¦. Yee Yee

Whoever lost and whoever won, let's toast to College Football kicking off.

My wife is making me a Tanqueray 10 martini as we speak (stirred or shaken, who gives a Damn, per Daniel Craig) Beef plank short ribs and 4 St. Louis cut pork ribs on the smoker tomorrow, to watch more games. Whole neighborhood watching.

Mostly for Grizz and Cats, of course, but we are ecumenical; all good teams are worthy of a watch. My wife's GF taught physics at University of Michigan (offered Manhattan project, but refused, thinking it was irresponsible, as the thought at the time was it could explode the world), so she's rooting for them.

As for our beleaguered Red Raiders, we'll see. Maybe win a few games. Guns Up.

So game on.

Last edited:
New Season , New Conference, New Playoff Format , New House ā€¦ New Flag !!! Quack šŸ¦†
View attachment 337509

Oregons #3 crazy hype around my team. Iā€™ve seen alot of hype in years past on my Ducks , some seasons were memorable and some not. Iā€™m not getting carried away yetā€¦. But I am fired up for the season

Hey BIG10 that team out west is comingā€¦ā€¦ā€¦
Boise State fan here... week 2 should be fun!

Boise State fan here... week 2 should be fun!
Yes sir Bosie is 3-0 against Oregon, we owe you one ā˜¹ļø

2008 a redshirt freshman name Kellen Moore won at Oregon, I was like NO redshirt is gonna win in our building on his first college road start. That kid could play. Ducks got humbled that day but finished 10-3 with a win over Oklahoma State in the Holiday Bowl

2009 Chip Kellyā€™s first game as head coach and Boise defends the home turf. In a very intense low scoring game. Aftwards a Bosie player got in our running backs face and got cold cockedā€¦ ha ha.. Ducks went 10-3 , won the Pac 10 title and lost to Ohio State in the Rose Bowl

In 2017 after Oregonā€˜s first losing season in 2016 since the 2004 season Oregon fires Mark Helfirch and hires Willie Taggert who gets Oregon turned around to a 7 win season , and ditches Oregon dirty for Florida St during bowl prep and a disjointed duck team gets handled pretty easy by Bosie in the Vegas Bowl 38-28

This upcoming Bosie game is one Iā€™ve circled , ready to see my Ducks finally get one on the Broncos.

Oregon hasnā€™t lost a non-conference game at home since Boise won in 2008 and are 49-2 at home since 2000 in non-conference home games the only other loss was freaking INDIANA in 04 ā€¦. I was at that game Oregon had 7 turnovers if I recall

So to say Iā€™m fired up to get Bosie back in our building is a YES

Last edited:
Yes sir Bosie is 3-0 against Oregon, we owe you one ā˜¹ļø

2008 a redshirt freshman name Kellen Moore won at Oregon, I was like NO redshirt is gonna win in our building on his first college road start. That kid could play. Ducks got humbled that day but finished 10-3 with a win over Oklahoma State in the Holiday Bowl

2009 Chip Kellyā€™s first game as head coach and Boise defends the home turf. In a very intense low scoring game. Aftwards a Bosie player got in our running backs face and got cold cockedā€¦ ha ha.. Ducks went 10-3 , won the Pac 10 title and lost to Ohio State in the Rose Bowl

In 2017 after Oregonā€˜s first losing season in 2016 since the 2004 season Oregon fires Mark Helfirch and hires Willie Taggert who gets Oregon turned around to a 7 win season , and ditches Oregon dirty for Florida St during bowl prep and a disjointed duck team gets handled pretty easy by Bosie in the Vegas Bowl 38-28

This upcoming Bosie game is one Iā€™ve circled , ready to see my Ducks finally get one on the Broncos.

Oregon hasnā€™t lost a non-conference game at home since Boise won in 2008 and are 49-2 at home since 2000 in non-conference home games the only other loss was freaking INDIANA in 04 ā€¦. I was at that game Oregon had 7 turnovers if I recall

So to say Iā€™m fired up to get Bosie back in our building is a YES
The teams have quite a history. Im really excited for this one too. I want to see what the kid from USC has to offer. I hope he fits in with the offensive scheme. The defense should be good this year too. Fully expecting to lose this one to you guys. I just want it to be competitive.
Keller Moore was a college stud. That dude has a ton of records. I'm interested to see how Oregon does in a more challenging conference. 11-2 and youll be top 4 for the playoffs. Better competition will build a better team. Ive always liked Oregon, just not against BSU ha.

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior! O-H!!
OK now we know youā€™re smoking the ganja , because youā€™re short term memory loss is in full effect, I like how you just skipped over 2021, to bring up 2015 ā€¦.Ha ha ha

PS Oregon has a two game winning streak against Michigan. How bouts u ???? Ha ha ha you

Last edited:
Yeah, that sucked.
yes, but not as bad as watching my ducks lose the 2010 Rose Bowl and then the 2015 national championship to the buckeyes so getting that win in the shoe helped erase a few of those ghosts

If we can hold serve here in a month and a half and get back to 2-2 in the modern era, Iā€™ll be feeling good, but then that only means weā€™re gonna see each other again quite possibly either in the conference title game or in the playoffs should be a lot of fun though canā€™t wait

Last edited:
OK now we know youā€™re smoking the ganja , because youā€™re short term memory loss is in full effect, I like how you just skipped over 2021, to bring up 2015 ā€¦.Ha ha ha

PS Oregon has a two game winning streak against Michigan. How bouts u ???? Ha ha ha you
O I remember. Iā€™m just here to talk chit to you and that doesnā€™t fit my narrative šŸ˜†šŸ¤”šŸ˜ˆšŸ‘€

O I remember. Iā€™m just here to talk chit to you and that doesnā€™t fit my narrative šŸ˜†šŸ¤”šŸ˜ˆšŸ‘€
Itā€™s all good me too , thatā€™s what college football is all about having some friendly banter and not getting way too overly serious like I did when I was in my 20s and 30ā€™s , Iā€™m way more mellow now , itā€™s still sucks and I get bent out of shape when the ducks lose, but Iā€™m not depressed for a week or more at a time . Ha ha ha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HuntTalkMaā€™am
Back