Advertisement

2024 College Football šŸˆ Season starts tomorrowā€¦. Yee Yee

Go Dawgs!! Who knows what will happen this season, but if I were a betting man (which Iā€™m not) Iā€™d bet that it would end up with 2 of these four in the CFP NCG: UGA, Oregon (loved the duck in the river in Indy), Ohio State, and Texas. Iā€™m also willing to admit that Iā€™m wrong more than Iā€™m right
Texas @ Michigan in week 2 should be interesting

Texas @ Michigan in week 2 should be interesting
I agree, but I definitely expect Michigan to take a step back this year. They lost a lot of upperclassmen, their starting QB, their head coach, and if I recall correctly their new head coach is facing scrutiny and/or suspension for the first game or two (I could have the last part wrong)

I agree, but I definitely expect Michigan to take a step back this year. They lost a lot of upperclassmen, their starting QB, their head coach, and if I recall correctly their new head coach is facing scrutiny and/or suspension for the first game or two (I could have the last part wrong)
Thatā€™s one thing thats the big unknown about when you promote a guy from assistant coach to head coach it usually takes a couple years before you see if he has what it takes and then sometimes your program can be in trouble that almost happened Oregon

When they promoted the offensive coordinator, Mark Helfrich to head coach when Chip Kelly went to the NFL 2013 or whatever because Markus Mariota was the quarterback they didnā€™t want to mess up the offense and all the stuff, but Coach Helfrich had no discipline and that team spiraled out of control and within a couple years , They didnā€™t even have a winning season recruiting went way down and my Ducks got beat by the Huskies when they dropped 70 on us in our building and broke the streak Oregon had won 14 straight against the Huskies ! that needs to be chiseled on his grave stone ā€œ70ā€ Iā€™m still pissed.

I checked out when they said I was a racist and spoiled brat kids, that have never had a real job, that get tens of thousands of dollars of free tuition, were persecuted and discriminated against. I used to love SEC football. They can kiss my privileged white ass

Half the team will be in the transfer portal next week šŸ˜‚
I got see a lot DJ the FSU qb he played for my dads favorite team Oregon ST last year in the now defunct PAC 12 after 2 years at Clemson , he had good games and then other times less than effective. Wasnā€™t surprised by his average play today.

Georgia Tech looked great with outstanding O-line play. Great game to start the season, though.

FSU field goal kicker will get drafted for sure though.

Agree DJ U sporadic as always.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HuntTalkMaā€™am
Back