Wyoming 128 late deer

Well I beat the 3-5% odds and drew this tag. I will be going DIY and more than likely Solo. Any info and advice is greatly appreciated. I hope you all drew some tags for 2024.
Eager to hear about your hunt. Should be a neat opportunity

Well I beat the 3-5% odds and drew this tag. I will be going DIY and more than likely Solo. Any info and advice is greatly appreciated. I hope you all drew some tags for 2024.
When I looked it appeared to be .11 odds! 40 tags for 3500 applicants.

JLD. Do you have any advice on how to accomplish that lofty goal?😉
Easy.

Find a spot to park on the highway and corner cross. Then whoop any of those "...fuggin libs..." who try to stop ya. Just remember, point restrictions work and the 90/10 split is just smoke and mirrors for WOGA to take full control of access for wilderness areas. Don't be scared to ask for what round will work best out of the 7mm-HT.

I think I touched on most of the advice I can muster from HT.

All joking aside, you have a wonderful tag and hunt ahead of you. I have no first hand experience with this tag but I'll be rooting for ya and hope you keep us all up to date.

Pray for snow in high country during season.

Non resident tag also, congrats! I hope some poor Wyoming resident doesn’t starve during this next unbelievably windy Antarctic level winter that is coming up because they didn’t get to eat a rutty muley buck

Reactions: OMB
Non-resident max points. Approximately 4% draw odds. 2 years ago I had a 4 out of 5 chance of drawing a sheep tag in Wy. Guess who the odd man out was? Yep, me.
Unfortunately us residents cannot get points for antelope, deer or elk, so we cannot build poins for a good area.

We have some general areas we can hunt but most are pretty poor.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manbugle
Back