Wrangler ATG?

WVTXn

Anyone have any experience with Wrangler ATG pants? They seem to be reasonably priced. Although, that could be for a reason?
Kinda looking for the same thing everyone else is.... lightweight, water resistant-ish, basic practical use hunting pants. Not for use still-hunting whitetails, moreso early western season.
Thanks for any info!

I wear them Spring to October. So far so good. As mentioned they're not as good as the high end stuff but for the price pretty good.

I just got a pair of Costco copycats for $15. Time will tell if they're as good.

I wear them Spring to October. So far so good. As mentioned they're not as good as the high end stuff but for the price pretty good.

I just got a pair of Costco copycats for $15. Time will tell if they're as good.
I bought a pair of Costco lined pants earlier this past year. Haven't tried them out yet.

I’ve owned like 4-5 pair of the atgs. I like how stretchy they are and they dry super quick if you’re not wearing cotton long John’s under them. Love them bowhunting but when it’s time for layers, they’re just another pair of pants. Stitching around pockets is cheap if you’re clipping on tape measures and stuff like me 😂

I’ve got a pile of them. Big fan. Used them for a week long high country muley hunt in September and they performed well. These pants would be a good value at $50, but don’t tell them that

Nice for work wear. Stretchy & don’t bind up. Without the fragility of a pure hunting type pant .

Have more pair than I can count. Everyday pants for me. Never used them hunting, but they get tested a lot working outside in the elements and have been great. I can deal with the occasional stitching issues for the price.

I have a bunch of them...they are great for chores and knocking around in the shop. Basically my everyday pants...just watch if your around hot mufflers or welding...they melt fast and it's almost like plastic melting when they do catch fire.
The stitching comes out of most of them and diffent colors fit different but I wait till season change and get them for like 10 bucks a pair on sale.

I have a few pairs, the only issue is if you come across a briar patch, other than that, they hold up great. I even have a fleece lined pair for winter.

I love mine. I wear them wet wading and busting brush and they’ve held up great for me. For $30 they can’t be beat. My Sitka Ascent and Kuiu attack or whatever might hold up better overall, but they wouldn’t outlast 3 pairs of ATG pants that’s for damn sure and I would still be spending less.

SITKA Gear Optifade Cover

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrestonThayne
Back