Wrangler ATG?

WVTXn

Anyone have any experience with Wrangler ATG pants? They seem to be reasonably priced. Although, that could be for a reason?
Kinda looking for the same thing everyone else is.... lightweight, water resistant-ish, basic practical use hunting pants. Not for use still-hunting whitetails, moreso early western season.
Thanks for any info!

For $30/pair, they bat above their price point. Don't hold a candle to the premium clothing, but it's good enough for weekend chores, or fair weather hunting.

I wear them Spring to October. So far so good. As mentioned they're not as good as the high end stuff but for the price pretty good.

I just got a pair of Costco copycats for $15. Time will tell if they're as good.

I wear them Spring to October. So far so good. As mentioned they're not as good as the high end stuff but for the price pretty good.

I just got a pair of Costco copycats for $15. Time will tell if they're as good.
I bought a pair of Costco lined pants earlier this past year. Haven't tried them out yet.

I’ve owned like 4-5 pair of the atgs. I like how stretchy they are and they dry super quick if you’re not wearing cotton long John’s under them. Love them bowhunting but when it’s time for layers, they’re just another pair of pants. Stitching around pockets is cheap if you’re clipping on tape measures and stuff like me 😂

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dtownsend
Back