Wordle

Streak rises to my dad’s dangerous game gun calibre (spelled the English snooty way to honor his British Kenyan PH friends sake)

Wordle 1,118 5/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

According to the NYT, with today’s word, I’ve played Wordle 888 times on my iPad.

Wait, you’re supposed to use strategy vs. just guessing? I’ve been doing this all wrong! πŸ€”
When I was on a deer hunt in NM, I was talking with a local explaining about where I've been looking and the scouting I've done and what I've found and he told me pretty much the exact same thing. It was a humbling experience that has stuck with me and when I'm on day three of my hunt and it just isn't working, I think about what he said that day and it gives me the mental fortitude to just relax and let it play out the final 3-4 days. It somehow always seems to work out.

Wow way better than expected.
Wordle 1,119 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Like @BrentD , my strategy involves the first two words having all 5 vowels. That really helps focus your mind on the possible words
My Fastdle (3 wordles in 5 minutes; my best time is 0:25) strategy is Aisle and Mound or Mount to start out and that usually gives a pretty solid foundation. For Wordle, I play the Hard mode rules which sometimes makes it really hard to rule out other vowels.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back