Wordle

right! like how did you even guess this word that isn't even really a word? like tell you could use that word in a sentence without looking it up first...
Actually, I do not see this word as that unusual, and I do use it from time to time. My other choice for second guess is far more unusual.

we all get the same word each day don't we? I have never heard a single person ever use this word in my life...

I've never gone to my boss and said: "Yeah, it went great. It was a ***** meeting. No one hard said a word and we were done"

Quick, brief, speedy, straight to the point. Those come to mind. Guess I'm just a redneck with a limited vocab.

I've never gone to my boss and said: "Yeah, it went great. It was a ***** meeting. No one hard said a word and we were done"

Quick, brief, speedy, straight to the point. Those come to mind. Guess I'm just a redneck with a limited vocab.
The weird word that i strongly considered had a different 2nd letter. Figure that one out and the last time you heard it.

right! like how did you even guess this word that isn't even really a word? like tell you could use that word in a sentence without looking it up first...
I had no idea it was a word. I had to look it up after the fact. The letter placement on my final guess there was only few logical letter left to use.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mleonard23
Back