Advertisement

Who am I

Bigbucky

I am from northern Ga. I have been blessed with very good health and I absolutely love the outdoors. Whitetails are my true passion and I travel quite a bit to pursue them. I enjoy meeting new people and developing friendships.

I am from northern Ga. I have been blessed with very good health and I absolutely love the outdoors. Whitetails are my true passion and I travel quite a bit to pursue them. I enjoy meeting new people and developing friendships.
Glad to see you here. I rome the grounds of North Louisiana chasing whitetail and pigs.

Amanda here ! From Albuquerque NM I Love hunting and fishing since I was a kid, I just got my first tag last year that was successful and got drawn this year. I love the sport but most of all love the meat !

Amanda here ! From Albuquerque NM I Love hunting and fishing since I was a kid, I just got my first tag last year that was successful and got drawn this year. I love the sport but most of all love the meat !
Welcome from El Paso, TX

I’m Cody. I’m originally from Virginia and recently moved to Santa Fe, NM this year. I grew up hunting whitetail and am now looking forward to chasing some elk and mule deer in the high desert.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cow_250
Back