Caribou Gear

What are you guys paying for gas?

Biden is out of touch with anything earth related.
The entire political base is out of touch. Haha. I support none of them. But we can’t place blame on a man that is apparently quite incoherent, and really didn’t cause any of the hardships we endure. The man didn’t wake up and say….”hold my beer and watch what I can do to these people”. Come on everybody, open your eyes and see that we’ve been on this track for decades. I’m glad everyone is seeming to pay attention now, but what are we going to do about it. This administration is trying to impose taxes on unused wells, released a touch more from the reserves than what we lost from Putin and Russia. He in my opinion is trying, but you can’t defeat the true powers that be. I’m all about capitalism. But we are seeing the ugly side of it. OIL companies have us by the short hairs and they know it. And I’m speaking from a business owner position that pays more in fuel than most individuals make in a year. He. (Biden) can’t fix it. It’s not his job. It’s OURS. The only way to fix this issue at this point is to put a demand starvation on it. And that will only be temporary. Sorry. Rant over. Just my honest opinion

Damn! We ate someplace in peoria that was well not so good. My step dad wanted to go to the blue duck I think it was said he's been there before and they have awesome BBQ. They re closed on Sundays though

The entire political base is out of touch. Haha. I support none of them. But we can’t place blame on a man that is apparently quite incoherent, and really didn’t cause any of the hardships we endure. The man didn’t wake up and say….”hold my beer and watch what I can do to these people”. Come on everybody, open your eyes and see that we’ve been on this track for decades. I’m glad everyone is seeming to pay attention now, but what are we going to do about it. This administration is trying to impose taxes on unused wells, released a touch more from the reserves than what we lost from Putin and Russia. He in my opinion is trying, but you can’t defeat the true powers that be. I’m all about capitalism. But we are seeing the ugly side of it. OIL companies have us by the short hairs and they know it. And I’m speaking from a business owner position that pays more in fuel than most individuals make in a year. He. (Biden) can’t fix it. It’s not his job. It’s OURS. The only way to fix this issue at this point is to put a demand starvation on it. And that will only be temporary. Sorry. Rant over. Just my honest opinion
Actually Biden has caused some of the hardships at the pump. During his first week in office he stopped construction of the Keystone Pipeline (oil futures), and directed the Secretary of the Interior to halt new oil and natural gas leases on public land and waters. He also reentered the Paris Accord - wonder how much that will cost the American tax payer ????

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
george84
Back