MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

What are you currently reading?

Just finished Red Sky Mourning too. I thought it a bit repetitious with a reworked plot from his other books. Wish him well though.

Surely You’re Joking, Mr Feynman. I find theoretical physics very interesting even though Im nowhere near smart enough to comprehend them. This man led quite a life from helping build the atomic bomb, to winning a Nobel prize to helping solve the Challenger space shuttle disaster. Plus he did a lot of theorizing in strip clubs.

Last edited:
Some books I read in June:

Royal Quest by Bill Quimby - Stories of the hunting career of Prince Abdorreza of Iran. Interesting to read due to the incomparable opportunities he had, such as Siberian tiger in North Korea and walia ibex in Ethiopia.

Wind, Dust, and Snow I and II by Robert Anderson - Very interesting history of Marco Polo sheep hunting and some of the first sports hunters who navigated all the red tape in order to chase them.

Trophy Hunter in Asia by Elgin Gates - Stories from one of the most accomplished hunters of the era. The last chapter, 'The Rams of Shangri-La', is a must-read adventure story about his journey into Marco Polo country.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livingt_o_hunt
Back