Weight Loss Drugs

I read Putin banned GMO grain in Russia. True? I have a friend that went to Italy with his sisters that were both gluten intolerant. He said they had no problems eating pasta and bread there
True...easy to do when your a dictator...
Take 10 minutes and use your Google foo. Look at the difference in the same "product" that's sold here in the US and EU/Canada.

Give you a starting point..fruit loops.

Investment Companies are majority share holders in companies like Kraft and they also hold shares in companies like Novo.
They gonna sell you the poison and the cure and make money hand over fist the entire time.

Not sure what the right answer is, just hope you find what works best for you.

I think this vid does a good job explaining the obesity issue and how you can deal with it without taking drugs.

I have recently had a few health issues that have resulted in me going to a low carb diet and a litany of medications. My problem…I am now dropping weight way to fast.

I am having real issues with leg pain but need to stay on the low carb diet. The diet really helps you identify where calories (carbs) are hidden in daily foods.

This thread ..... full of bad info and stereotypes...listen to doctors not internet exspurts....
Eh, when it comes to obesity and nutrition, there are a lot of people I'd listen to before most doctors. Something like 80% of medical schools in the US don't require nutrition classes. They teach you to treat symptoms with a pill. Obesity, diabetes, and other lifestyle diseases require lifestyle change and that can't be adequately remedied with a pill, injection, etc.

My aunt (who was born in the 30s) had a doctor in the early 50s prescribe her smoking and sex for her “mental issues” and recommended she buy a tanning bed to cure her “lack of color and winter blues.”

The old USDA food pyramid has the same ratio of carbs/fats/protein as fattening livestock feed.

Stuff changes.

My aunt (who was born in the 30s) had a doctor in the early 50s prescribe her smoking and sex for her “mental issues” and recommended she buy a tanning bed to cure her “lack of color and winter blues.”

The smoking advice was questionable obviously, but two outta three ain’t bad.

Kenetrek Boots

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ttt
Back