Upland 20 gauge recommendations

I found a CZ720 on an auction last year. Wish I would have done my research. Avoid that one. Mine needs doctoring. In 100 rounds I haven’t found it to be more than an overly complicated single shot.
I have the same shotgun , i need a trigger you know , where i can take one ?

Just a follow-up to my earlier post about the 20ga Stoger.

I have shot about 400+ rounds busting clays with different choke tubes. It's performed almost flawlessly with only 6 feeding issues in all. Trigger is good, gun is light and swings effortlessly. I really like this shogun and am looking forward to Dove and Quail season.

I am a huge fan of Benelli I’ve got an ultralight 20 gauge 24 inch barrel and I honestly don’t think you could ask for a better well rounded shotgun.

I just acquired a Remington 1100 12 gauge, left hand with the IC barrel for upland. It was owned by a friend and he can no longer hunt with shotguns, miss him but love the gun. LOL

Both the Browning Gold 20ga and Remington 110/1187 series give little to no recoil with average “grouse” loads (7/8 oz, 8/7.5 shot). The Gold or a new Silver will definitely be lighter than an 1100/1187 for long walks but if volume shooting became a concern or if one wanted to do a multipurpose rig for deer, turkey, etc. the 1100/1187 weight and barrel availability would be positive. Additionally the SX3/SX4 series has the same internal operating components as the Gold/Silver lines.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozarkhuntress
Back