Tesla Cyber truck

It appears there’s several level 2 chargers (not ideal unless they are parking all day or overnight) and one high speed DC fast charger station in Sedona. Not to mention that with a readily available adapter, you can charge using the 220v outlet at most any campground that has full hookups.

The orange icon (circled) in the screenshot below is an Electrify America high speed charging station. The green ones are level 2.

View attachment 338467
OF course if its in Sedona there is no place to park to use it.

Yep. mtmuley
Well I see where you boys that love tough trucks can relax......Caterpillar has announced a pickup line for 2025 production. It is a beasty looking dude. My back ground is Caterpillar so I am hoping it is a huge success.........BUT....they tried the AG market for a few years and dropped out. They also got out of the fork lift business so we will see...time will tell.

Well I see where you boys that love tough trucks can relax......Caterpillar has announced a pickup line for 2025 production. It is a beasty looking dude. My back ground is Caterpillar so I am hoping it is a huge success.........BUT....they tried the AG market for a few years and dropped out. They also got out of the fork lift business so we will see...time will tell.
Man, I have to look that up!

Cool video but. . .

Despite the excitement generated by this awesome video suggesting Caterpillar is developing a pickup truck, there has been no official confirmation from Caterpillar regarding such plans. Reports claiming that Caterpillar will release this cool pickup truck in 2025 have been debunked as false. What a shame - it really is a very cool concept.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatball
Back