Tesla Cyber truck

I was showing my wife some review videos from https://www.reddit.com/r/CyberStuck/ and a few days later my 4yo daughter goes, "You know those cars that fall apart alot. There aren't very many of those." Lol

Lesson: Ya gotta be careful of what you say around kids, you never know how much they're paying attention 😬

Curious how long the batteries will last and how much they cost to replace?
I out about 70k miles on a 2015 Tesla. Battery had lost about 5% of capacity at that point. They aren’t cheap to replace, but neither are gas engines. Plus there’s little to no maintenance required up to that point. Change tires and wiper fluid / blades is about it.

We have been so blessed to have received a Tesla receiving, sales, service location.

Today I drove through the the lot and witnessed an obviously malnourished "guy" with shoulders narrower than his hips receiving his new prize. YMMV

I've seen 2 since they came out.
Butt ugly and gay come to mind.
Would love to see one on a rural NM road in monsoon season.

My bro was camping in Sedona, pricey camp spot. Guy came in with his huge RV towing one. Wanted to know where he could charge, owner just said no where public in Sedona...in uber wealthy Sedona,no chargers.

Maybe crystals for energy?

My bro was camping in Sedona, pricey camp spot. Guy came in with his huge RV towing one. Wanted to know where he could charge, owner just said no where public in Sedona...in uber wealthy Sedona,no chargers.

It appears there’s several level 2 chargers (not ideal unless they are parking all day or overnight) and one high speed DC fast charger station in Sedona. Not to mention that with a readily available adapter, you can charge using the 220v outlet at most any campground that has full hookups.

The orange icon (circled) in the screenshot below is an Electrify America high speed charging station. The green ones are level 2.

IMG_1813.jpeg

Last edited:
It appears there’s several level 2 chargers (not ideal unless they are parking all day or overnight) and one high speed DC fast charger station in Sedona. Not to mention that with a readily available adapter, you can charge using the 220v outlet at most any campground that has full hookups.

The orange icon (circled) in the screenshot below is an Electrify America high speed charging station. The green ones are level 2.

View attachment 338467
Bro said there was a big line for folks.
Million dollar RV towing an electric. I would think one would need a charger. Or solar?
Still waiting to hear about how much an electric semi will weigh.

I would love a hybred that worked where I live.
But even wiring and switches fail on regular trucks here. Dust.
I hate electric windows too. LOL

If I lived in a city,maybe. Of course I can afford none in the new vehicile world.

Still waiting to hear about how much an electric semi will weigh.
My Rivian weighs just over 7,000 lbs if that’s any indication. Typical F150 is about 5,000 IIRC. Batteries are definitely heavy! It’s not all bad, though. Having all of that weight down at the axles really improves ride and handling on winding mountain roads. It’s Hell on tires though!

My Rivian weighs just over 7,000 lbs if that’s any indication. Typical F150 is about 5,000 IIRC. Batteries are definitely heavy! It’s not all bad, though. Having all of that weight down at the axles really improves ride and handling on winding mountain roads. It’s Hell on tires though!
I'm on the wait list for the R2S. I figure it's worth a look when they come out

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatball
Back