Kenetrek Boots

Take a peek at what we've been fighting!

shoots-straight

Looking through the lisit I think they should do anything they can to help out the youth hunts. But on the other hand I wouldn't mind seeing the mountian lion being classified as a predator. But then again that is just my opinion.

Sure is alot of them to look at.Why is there so many changes being put up?

Help out youth hunts?

I have a full plate so this one will slide.

I guess a pocket full of general OTC tags, deer season opening early, along with a pocket full of b-tags combined with 11 weeks of archery/rifle hunting just isnt conducive to youth opportunity?

There isnt much more we can do as far as permits...could do more through gaining access to some quality hunting lands for youth hunters though.

Holy crap, it is pretty obvious there is no common sense required to just propose a bill........Some are good but its been pretty clear to me that there is a goal of putting as many restrictions on outdoorspeople as possible.....

Holy crap, it is pretty obvious there is no common sense required to just propose a bill........Some are good but its been pretty clear to me that there is a goal of putting as many restrictions on outdoorspeople as possible.....

And its the outdoorspeople that put these dopes into office. Knife........Back.......Pull.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElkMountain
Back