Sunday Pic of the Day

54003358336_a659c83233_4k.jpg

Saturday morning began a gorgeous last day of summer at Headwaters State Park for the annual John Colter Run through the hills above the three forks of the Missouri, ending with crossing of the Gallatin River (chilly waist-high water due to recent rains) over to the park area to enjoy music, burgers, and beer. Race finish rewards include the food & beer, as well as the traditional nice athletic shirt, small towel to dry the river waters, and a pair of socks.
I'm not sure if you could call my gait "running", as I have only two paces now ... slow and really slow! Likely only two runners behind me were a vision-impaired person and a guy with a wooden leg! :D :D
Anyhow, I feel blessed to cross the finish line upright ... and that's a win for me! I continue to wear my Vietnam Veterans cap in honor of those who can't be here for such events.
Here's hoping all of you are enjoying a first day of autumn. It's another gorgeous sunny day here in the Gallatin Valley, near the Boze-angelos hotbed of elite fast runners.

Tobacco Root Mtns early snow.jpg
2024 bib and shirt back.jpg

Saturday morning began a gorgeous last day of summer at Headwaters State Park for the annual John Colter Run through the hills above the three forks of the Missouri, ending with crossing of the Gallatin River (chilly waist-high water due to recent rains) over to the park area to enjoy music, burgers, and beer. Race finish rewards include the food & beer, as well as the traditional nice athletic shirt, small towel to dry the river waters, and a pair of socks.
I'm not sure if you could call my gait "running", as I have only two paces now ... slow and really slow! Likely only two runners behind me were a vision-impaired person and a guy with a wooden leg! :D :D
Anyhow, I feel blessed to cross the finish line upright ... and that's a win for me! I continue to wear my Vietnam Veterans cap in honor of those who can't be here for such events.
Here's hoping all of you are enjoying a first day of autumn. It's another gorgeous sunny day here in the Gallatin Valley, near the Boze-angelos hotbed of elite fast runners.

View attachment 341190
View attachment 341191
My better half ran that yesterday

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AKILL
Back