Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Stuff you don't like for no good reason

Some people hate accuracy i see 🤣
:ROFLMAO: He is the new Tom Brady for me, arguably one the best qbs ever to play in the NFL, I just don't like arrogant people. Not to mention he is on every commercial played on tv now. For savage rifles, I think that has been engrained into to me from a young age from my dad. He has always been a Winchester Model 70 guy. Kind of like if you're a chevy guy you hate fords, you're a ford guy and hate chevy? Maybe idk.

:ROFLMAO: He is the new Tom Brady for me, arguably one the best qbs ever to play in the NFL, I just don't like arrogant people. Not to mention he is on every commercial played on tv now. For savage rifles, I think that has been engrained into to me from a young age from my dad. He has always been a Winchester Model 70 guy. Kind of like if you're a chevy guy you hate fords, you're a ford guy and hate chevy? Maybe idk.
Not to be contrarian on purpose, but Mahomes always seems to me like a classy guy, even if he knows that he’s a great QB. I’m a Bengals fan and see the way Brrrrrow presents himself and it’s night and day to me

Oh absolutely. All of them have their benefits and drawbacks though. Except 5.9 cummins and 5.3 ls engines i i guess ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barrels4miles
Back