Stuff you don't like for no good reason

Probably has already been said, but knuckle heads that block the store aisle blindly staring at something on the shelf as if no other customers are in the store.

The guy that says he only has one cup of coffee, then fills his 32oz yeti tumbler leaving 1/4" in the pot and not bothering to make any more.

People who leave loud miserable music on in their car at the gas pump like everyone else in the place wants to hear it.

Plastic / fiberglass handled shovels, sledge hammers, rakes, mauls, etc. Wood is the way to go.

All the different screw head types. Can't we just standardize on one or two?
I agree with every single thing here, especially the last one. I’ll pay more for hex or torx!

I agree with every single thing here, especially the last one. I’ll pay more for hex or torx!
And I avoid those two like the plague. Hence, the problem.

Heck, it is hard to buy a straight slot screw or bolt these days, especially a decent quality one.

And I avoid those two like the plague. Hence, the problem.

Heck, it is hard to buy a straight slot screw or bolt these days, especially a decent quality one.
The torx head is the best thing to ever happen to fasteners. The only place we ever use a slotted screw is in door hardware for a vintage look. Slotted screws are junk. mtmuley

Lengthy threads ad nauseum about failed attempts at stalks, shots, and long bleak hunting days. What time we got up, how crappy the weather, what was for breakfast, and how we got blisters hiking the scree describe stuff you wish to forget, cuz you been there, done that yourself. 'Rather hear about really postive hunting stories. Descriptions of successful hunts with trophy photos are more of interest. "Uncle Larry" colorful, humorous hunting success is the best for me.

The Butt Out tool.

It has absolutely no bearing on my life, I just hate it and people you use it. It's junk designed for junk hunters who probably wear those long plastic sleeves that go all the way to your elbows.

I bet you they use Scent Free products too, chumps.

Advertisement

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sherriel noska
Back