Stone Sheep Hunt Giveaway

Greyman

One lucky winner will receive:
  • Fully guided Stone Sheep hunt with Greg McHale
  • KUIU gear package
  • Gunwerks ClymR Ultralight Sheep Rifle
  • Vortex Optics Package
Good luck!

I would say the biggest " catch" is that you find out on July 5th 2019 and the hunt starts July 30th 2019. That is pretty quick to get VK and if your not already in pretty good shape you might want to rethink this.

Not that I really think I'm gonna win this, but I'd be ready other than being acclimated to the altitude.

I would say the biggest catch is they sell your information for marketing. I've sold my sole so many times, one more won't hurt.

The quick turn round on going is why I didn’t buy one.
Elevation isn’t really an issue. It’s like 6k feet

The tax bill that you would end up with is probably the biggest catch. Prize winnings are subject to tax as ordinary income. A package valued at $30K+ is going to cost you some real tax.

In addition I think the whole thing is a scam and no one else should apply! ;)

Just read through the details and they are claiming the value of the hunt and goods at $54K. If you are in the 34% tax bracket that means you will likely end up having to pay $18K of tax. Still a great deal, but something to be aware of.

Just read through the details and they are claiming the value of the hunt and goods at $54K. If you are in the 34% tax bracket that means you will likely end up having to pay $18K of tax. Still a great deal, but something to be aware of.
If we sold all the gear packages and rifle, how close would we get to paying that tax bill? 😬😬😬

I'd just turn around and donate some of my sperm to some charity. It's worth way more than $18k IMO.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jachanzar91
Back