Advertisement

Ryan Busse for Governor?

Total B.S. statement. Do some research on the "Jab" and see the harm it's caused to tens of thousands of people. The MSNBC B.S. about "horse medicine" is absurd as well. Every liberal want's "freedom of choice" for abortion, etc. but when it comes to vaccines that were shoved through and approved in a matter of weeks then they all cry foul, then mandate it for everyone. Kind of hypocritical, especially since that "disease" has killed less than one half of one percent of the U.S. population (similar to the flu). When the government incentivizes (monetarily, etc.) and promotes a vaccine, something is up.
The only BS comes from skewed media sources of info.
So my neighbors are lying about taking the horse medicine then? The medicine prescribed by likely your same news sources. You don't even know my neighbors.
So COVID is just like the flu and really did not contribute to all the deaths attributed to the pandemic? You are free to believe that BS if you wish.
The info spewed by the radical media at both ends of the ideological spectrum is obviously more juicy and feeds into the hatred of gubment and the nation one's blessed to belong ... sadly!

Carry on ... but get ready for the thread lock of which you and I have perpetrated.

Conspiracy theorists gonna conspire. Data and info skewers gonna skew. News media gonna cast the juiciest bits which flavor and favor their ideology.
Otherwise sensible, well educated people gonna spar over what is factual, what is true, what is skewed.
Surely the Walter Cronkite era newscasters are shaking their heads in disbelief at modern day newscasting devolvement, especially in an era when dissemination is so timely and widespread by so many media venues. Unfortunately, slanted bias moves lightyears per hour faster than the truth.
It is a sad statement causing concern that mankind is going backwards, ironically at a time when technology (especially with respect to medical treatment) is speeding ahead.

I’m fairly convinced that when the current age group of 50+ is no longer here to watch the news, it won’t exist in its current state. I don’t know hardly anyone under 50 that tunes into the news consistently. Most consumption is through podcasts and radio shows. This is easily proven by the fact that Rogan gets more downloads on an average episode than viewers CNN gets in a week.

Where do I start? Using funds to attend concerts, countless sexual harassment claims, hiring an advisor who was convicted of sexual assault, donating funds illegally to the Indian Reservations in this state. The list goes on and on. I've met Bullock on several occasions as I used to work for the government. Total scumbag IMO.
Interesting. Thanks for the perspective.

Ultimately though - some scummy associates being involved seems par for the course with politics. I dont even doubt his lack of personality - i think thats way too large of a factor for a lot of people.

Im voting for someone on the national scale thats got an awful personality and history. What really matters in the long term - what could this person do? And what will they do if left to serve their self interest? Making it about who they are, or "who" they represent distracts specifically from focusing on the intent and effects of their policies.

Character and identity politics are simply detestable to me - ive accepted none of these people are the product they are being sold as. Not saying thats what youre engaging in - but its a race to the bottom if we are just focused on character or the mistakes theyve made.

So my neighbors are lying about taking the horse medicine then? The medicine prescribed by likely your same news sources. You don't even know my neighbors.
So COVID is just like the flu and really did not contribute to all the deaths attributed to the pandemic? You are free to believe that BS if you wish.
The info spewed by the radical media at both ends of the ideological spectrum is obviously more juicy and feeds into the hatred of gubment and the nation one's blessed to belong ... sadly!

Carry on ... but get ready for the thread lock of which you and I have perpetrated.
He’s not saying your neighbors are lying about taking it. He’s saying that the media portrays it as “horse medicine” when it’s used for more than that.

Regardless of my opinions, Busse has about as good of a chance of becoming the next Governor of Montana as I do.

You guys are weird....

Interesting. Thanks for the perspective.

Ultimately though - some scummy associates being involved seems par for the course with politics. I dont even doubt his lack of personality - i think thats way too large of a factor for a lot of people.

Im voting for someone on the national scale thats got an awful personality and history. What really matters in the long term - what could this person do? And what will they do if left to serve their self interest? Making it about who they are, or "who" they represent distracts specifically from focusing on the intent and effects of their policies.

Character and identity politics are simply detestable to me - ive accepted none of these people are the product they are being sold as. Not saying thats what youre engaging in - but its a race to the bottom if we are just focused on character or the mistakes theyve made.
That's where we'll agree. I don't think any politician is in it with their constituents best interests in mind. Unfortunately it boils down to the lesser of two evils.

Ivermectin taken for people and Ivermectin given to horses, pigs, sheep and cattle are two different medicines. If your neighbors actually took "horse" ivermectin, then I feel sorry for them and that you have to live next to them.

Back