Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Shank it? or Crank it? Only the Billy knows

What great adventure this is becoming. You didn't need that elk tag any way. Just don't forget about your daughters youth deer hunt.

That last goat is a hog, horns don't look too impressive, but that may be because he has such a large body? I'd shoot him in a heartbeat as long as he was in a recoverable location.

This is the best goat that we found scouting for my Washington hunt. Will be pleased if I can relocate him in 10 days.

Attachments

• IMG_1282.jpg
    IMG_1282.jpg
    324.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
That last goat is a hog, horns don't look too impressive, but that may be because he has such a large body? I'd shoot him in a heartbeat as long as he was in a recoverable location.

This is the best goat that we found scouting for my Washington hunt. Will be pleased if I can relocate him in 10 days.
Nice looking goat there! I dunno about the horns with the bigger billy I've seen. I could care less he checks my other boxes which trump over all score with me. I have some other photos where his horns look plenty good enough to me. Good luck to you!

Another weekend up in the unit. Not a lot of in deep stuff but we managed to have some fun. Little fishing, little atv action, all around another good weekend. The crowds are getting busier up there 20 horse trailers at the last parking spot this weekend probably getting in and setup and scouting themselves.

A little frog action
20240831_140625.jpg20240831_140057.jpg

they've really started to pickup on the fly fishing which has been a lot of fun to watch.

20240901_120018.jpg

Momma hitting the puddle for the 15th time.
Screenshot_20240902_215840_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240902_215856_Gallery.jpg

Did manage to get a couple of shitty pictures of some goats but the sky lined one looks like He might need another look.... from 2 miles away with the phone scope.

Screenshot_20240902_215918_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240902_215954_Gallery.jpg

We're getting closer.....

Back