Shank it? or Crank it? Only the Billy knows

I've watched tons of videos on alpine hunting. I know this has been posted on this site before. This hunt is by far one of the craziest, extreme videos I've ever seen. Hope you guys enjoy it as well! Absolutely insane hunt.

I’ve been on a couple goat hunts and always felt like I’m in pretty good shape and mentally tuff. But that video makes me feel like such a wimp. 😂. Great to see the effort you’re putting into this. Can’t wait to see how it all unfolds for you!

I’ve been on a couple goat hunts and always felt like I’m in pretty good shape and mentally tuff. But that video makes me feel like such a wimp. 😂. Great to see the effort you’re putting into this. Can’t wait to see how it all unfolds for you!
I prefer to skin a goat within view of a small group of women doing an outdoor yoga class.

Good luck, very much looking forward to following along on this one!

I've watched tons of videos on alpine hunting. I know this has been posted on this site before. This hunt is by far one of the craziest, extreme videos I've ever seen. Hope you guys enjoy it as well! Absolutely insane hunt.

I feel like such a pussy after watching that.

awesome tag. I was into mountaineering before I got into hunting. Combining the two with an alpine goat hunt has always been a dream of mine. Good luck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jvandyke7373
Back